- Fugitive Emissions
- Guidelines & Legislation
- Our Policies
- Why Joint Integrity?
- Certification/Professional Membership
- The Future
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Our Flange Inspection & Joint Integrity (FIJI) program is an all encompassing joint integrity system that we offer to industry. It includes;
1) The design of a bespoke written joint integrity policy and procedure for any asset.
2) Training of all relevant personnel that are responsible for making bolted flange connections.
3) A simple yet effective tagging system that allows several opportunities to identify and rectify any non-conformances relating to the safe method of re-making a flanged joint.
4) Independent third party QA/QC checks of all flanges made.
5) Our ‘DATALOG’ flange database provides a detailed register of all bolted flange connections and joints. This information can then be accessed remotely at any time for technical reference, or to support SHE matters. It provides 100% traceability record of the asset – down to every last bolt.
The FIJI system has an element of six sigma methodology as it is set to improve process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of any defects. It also ensures the significant reduction in any high consequence events, therefore it fits well with any organisation that operates a Highly Reliable Organisation (HRO) ethos.
The ‘FIJI’ logo is a registered trademark of Zulu Engineering Services Ltd and its written content and design is subject to international copyright law.
January 14, 2015
Our Middle East office
January 14, 2015
Industry recognises the need to recruit, develop and retain a highly skilled workforce and...
October 2, 2012
Zulu Engineering has launched its certified training in all aspects of bolted joint assembly. FIJI...